Keto Caesar Dressing
Caesar Salads are one of my favorite meals, and you can't have a great salad without a fabulous dressing! This Keto Caesar Salad Dressing is super quick to make. You will fall in love with how ultra-creamy and flavor-packed it is. I like to use leftovers as a dip for cauliflower and celery.
– 1 cup mayonnaise – 2 ounces Parmesan cheese good quality – 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard – 2 tablespoons lemon juice – 1 tablespoon anchovy paste – 2 teaspoons minced garlic – ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
– Place mayonnaise, Parmesan, Dijon, lemon juice, anchovy paste, and garlic in a food processor or blender.
– Process until smooth,
– Using a spatula to scrape down the sides as necessary.
– Add oil in a steady stream while the motor is running.
– If needed, add water a teaspoon at a time until the dressing is to the desired consistency. (It should just barely drip off a spoon.)
– Season to taste with salt and pepper. (I used a teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.)
Click for the Full Recipe! More Recipes