When you need to wow your friends and family, this Keto Cheesecake delivers. It is perfect for the holidays and other special occasions - but truth be told, I make it year-round and eat it by the slice throughout the week. Great on its own, you can also kick it up a notch or two with the addition of Keto Raspberry Sauce.
– 1 prepared Pecan Crust or other keto cheesecake crust – 32 ounces cream cheese at room temperature – ½ cup maple syrup substitute like choc zero – ½ cup Swerve Confectioner’s – ⅓ cup heavy cream at room temperature – 4 eggs at room temperature – 1 cup sour cream at room temperature – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – For serving: Keto Raspberry Sauce or Whipped Cream optional
– Preheat oven to 325° F. Place 1 cup of water in a baking dish in the lower part of your oven.
– Beat the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer until smooth. Add the maple syrup substitute, Swerve, and heavy cream and beat until combined, about 2 minutes.
– Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spoon. Add the eggs, one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition.
– Add the sour cream and vanilla and stir to combine. Pour the filling over the crust and place in the oven on a rack above the water bath.
– Bake for 60 to 75 minutes, until set.
– Turn your oven off, and open the oven door slightly. Leave the cheesecake in the oven for about an hour.
– Cool on a wire rack and then refrigerate for a least 6 hours before serving. If desired, top with Keto Raspberry Sauce.
Click for the Full Recipe! More Recipes