Keto Spinach Dip
Game day just got more delicious thanks to this Cheesy Keto Spinach Dip. With three kinds of cheese, including tangy feta, nutty Parmesan, and creamy mozzarella, and a subtle kick of heat, this crowd pleasing recipe is perfect for making ahead! Serve it with crisp vegetables, keto-friendly crackers, or bread cubes.
– 7 ounce can artichokes drained (optional; omit to lower carbs) – 10 ounces frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry – 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature – ¼ cup mayonnaise – ¾ cup sour cream – 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar – 1 teaspoon minced garlic – ½ cup fresh grated Parmesan – ½ cup crumbled feta – ¼ teaspoon sea salt – ¼ teaspoon cayenne – 1 tablespoon heavy cream more as needed – 1 cup mozzarella cheese
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Place artichokes in a food processor and pulse until chopped.
– Add spinach, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, garlic Parmesan, feta, salt and cayenne. Pulse until everything is combined.
– Transfer to a 1-quart baking dish and top with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, until bubbly.
– Serve warm with vegetables, or keto-friendly crackers.
Click for the Full Recipe! More Recipes