You are going to fall in love with these swoon-worthy Keto Truffles! Don’t be intimidated by the idea of making them - they look and sound fancy but are easy to make. This recipe is infinitely adaptable, so feel free to play around with the add-ins and toppings.
– ¼ cup brown sugar substitute like Swerve or Surkin Gold – ⅓ cup heavy cream – ⅛ teaspoon sea salt – ½ teaspoon vanilla extract – 6 ounces Lily’s Chocolate chopped – For topping: chopped pecans or macadamia nuts grated chocolate, shredded unsweetened coconut
– Combine brown sugar substitute, heavy cream, and sea salt in a saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
– Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
– Add chopped chocolate and stir until the chocolate melts and is smooth.
– Pour into a shallow dish and chill for 3 hours.
– Using a warm dry spoon or small cookie drop, scoop the chocolate mixture and roll into balls.
– Top with nuts, grated chocolate, or unsweetened coconut.
Click for the Full Recipe! More Recipes