Keto Turkey Casserole
What can you do with leftover turkey? Make this delicious Keto Turkey Casserole! It is filling without being too heavy, making it perfect for a post-holiday dinner. With limited hands-on time, this delightful casserole is flavor-packed and guaranteed to keep your tastebuds happy.
– 1 tablespoon olive oil – ½ onion diced – 2 stalks celery finely diced – 4 ounces sliced mushrooms – 1 teaspoon minced garlic – 1 tablespoon fresh diced sage or chopped parsley – ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper – Salt and pepper – 4 cups cooked turkey chopped – 2 eggs beaten – ½ cup heavy cream – 6 ounces Gruyere cheese shredded
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and mushrooms.
– Cook for 10 minutes, until the onion is tender and the mushrooms have released their liquid.
– Stir in garlic and sage. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 more minute. Stir in turkey and transfer the mixture to a 9 x 9 casserole dish.
– In a small bowl, combine the eggs and heavy cream. Pour over the turkey mixture and top with cheese.
– Bake for 30 minutes and then broil for 2 minutes to brown the top.
Click for the Full Recipe! More Recipes